About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fresh Starts, New Beginnings, and a New Feature

With the move to the West Coast (Oregon) getting closer, I've been thinking a lot about new beginnings and fresh starts. Part of that fresh start will be starting over in a new home - new house, new furnishings, new decor, new everything. This will be the first time since my divorce that the kids and I are out on our own in the world again. And I'm excited about how liberating that feels! I get a new chance at being me and expressing my individuality instead of worrying about having to tone down or mesh my likes with someone else's.

With that in mind, I've been finding all kinds of items on Etsy that I would love to have. These are great items from great crafters, artisans, and vintage dealers. I may not be able to get them all, but I can dream. So...I've decided to help out these great shops and share my wishlist with you. I'll be adding new shops and items constantly. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment