About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Friday, May 6, 2011

It's A Jungle Out There

Just posted: Vibrant and bright colored Elephant, Turtle, and Tiger!!

As I said before in "I Can't Pronounce It, But I LOVE To Make It": Why make a boring gray elephant when it can be vibrant and colorful? - The purple elephant I just finished and posted is only the first of many fun colored Pachyderms.


I'm having a lot of fun getting creative with these animals, and am glad to announce that many more will be coming to my shop soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment