About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yay! Completion!!

When making afghans/lap blankets, I like to take a break from the repetition and switch back and forth from working on the afghan to working on smaller/faster projects. I've been working back and forth on this one for awhile. As I've mentioned in earlier blogs, I get set on working with particular colors - so when I needed a break for awhile, I worked on and completed all the animals I've recently posted...plus a few other projects. ;)

Finally got around to finishing this one. Hope you like it!!
(Will be posting for sale later today.)

Circles in Square Afghan in Blues and Greens

1 comment:

  1. This is actually an older post - I was going through and adding Labels, and for some reason it changed this one to a new post.
    I'm still trying to learn all the bells and whistles to my blog account, so please bear with me. :)

    ReplyDelete