About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Listings and Product Line

Seems like everyone who crochets is making dishtowels and scrubbies, so I decided to do them a little different and came up with these sets that can be used as scrubbies or as coasters. (I'm using one right now!)

Lavender Tawashi Scrubbers or Coasters Set



 Pink Tawashi Scrubbers or Coasters Set



 Lavender Variegated Tawashi Scrubbers or Coasters Set



 Summer Yellow Tawashi Scrubbers or Coasters Set



 Summer Orange Tawashi Scrubbers or Coasters Set



 Americana Hand Crocheted Dishcloths Set



 Tuscany Hand Crocheted Dishcloths Set


I'm hoping these will help me out a little during BNRs too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment