About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ray of Sunshine - Staying Inspired

I made two more sales today. (Yay Me!!) It was from a woman who purchased one of my "tigers" and an owl as new toys for her daughter. She added the following message to her purchase:
"My pink kitty loving daughter is VERY excited about her new kitty and owl friends!! Thank you so much. "

How's that for a message to make you feel good and give you inspiration to keep doing what you're doing??

To know that two of the animals I made with love are going to a little girl that already loves them just by their photos is AMAZING!! :D

I've been feeling really positive about my shop, and know it's a good decision for me. But...it's still nice to have that extra little ray of sunshine that I can pull open and reread whenever things get a little too cloudy (as they sometimes do). :D

Hope you all have been able to find whatever rays of sunshine you need to keep you going as well!

Going to a good home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment