About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wish List #8: Home Is In The Kitchen - Decorative

As a former Baker and Cook, I like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Here is a list of fun and funky decorative items to make my kitchen a reflection of me.

A lot of people don't think about having photos and/or wall art in their kitchen, but I like it. Of course, you'd make sure it wasn't near the stove or oven.
Patsysjoy @ Etsy.com


Pretty AND functional - I love dragonflies!!
 TivoliGardens @ Etsy.com

More kitchen wall art. :)
 janethillstudio @ Etsy.com


My son and I love hot sauce and both of us want this so we can start displaying our collection. - I even got him a bottle of sauce when I went to the Bahamas a year ago. lol
 weberswoods @ Etsy.com


Not sure what I'd put in it, but it's so pretty - I must have it.
 peddlersfinds @ Etsy.com


Yes, I know....I'm a little odd. But who wouldn't want a teapot robot in their kitchen??
 HeavyMetalMilkman @ Etsy.com


...and I absolutely ADORE "Spork"!! :D
 Adoptabot @ Etsy.com


I collect copper molds whenever I can....and this one makes a very cool windchime!
 windchimesandmore @ Etsy.com

Speaking of copper molds...I've never seen one like this. Absolutely awesome. :)
 shopthevintagepeach @ Etsy.com
Got a convo from shopthevintagepeach saying:
 OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much! You should mention that 
anyone who particularly loves it and mentions the add 
can have it for $8...
Thank you peach! :) 
 

Cool to display OR use as a spoon rest....if you didn't notice - I like upcycled finds. 
 MitchellGlassworks @ Etsy.com

Lots of wonderful choices, but in this case I prefer something classic. 
 DreameryStudio @ Etsy.com



Love the pretty coral color.
primitivewoodwork @ Etsy.com


Too cute!!
 mypapercrane @ Etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. the last print is adorable! i would love to have one in my kitchen!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spork too! Great finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both enjoyed this weeks finds. :)

    ReplyDelete