About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wishlist #10 Time To Cook

2 weeks ago we decorated the kitchen. Last week we made it functional. This week it's time to cook!! From mixing bowls to vintage herb choppers...I've found several items that I would love to cook with. Hope you love them too!
And since I love vintage bowls and cookware, this is going to be a longer list than usual. ;)


 

Vintage Dansk Kobenstyle Pot

kibster



Gorgeous!!
OldSchoolTools



Classic and pretty.
peddlersfinds



Fabulous colors! I will definitely be getting one or two of these once I move!
Lesliefreemandesigns



My mom had one similar to this, and it was my favorite bowl for mixing. Unfortunately, she broke it...guess I'll just need to replace it. ;)
DukeCreekStudios



You all know any shade of blue is my favorite, but especially peacock blues!
 ParisandPetals



Several pretty bowls in this great shop, but this one's my favorite.
 mccheeksmayem



LOVE Pyrex!!
 hyggeligtgenbrug



Wonderful handmade French rolling pins.
 WoodElements



very pretty
 MozTreasures



Anyone else thinking about cobbler?
 daydee


A spurtle, or porridge stick, is a Scottish kitchen tool that dates back from at least the fifteenth century.
 TimberLeafStudio


What lady doesn't like roses?
 sewupcycle



So cute!
 beehivekitchenware


Beautiful cutting boards from the West Coast. :)

 RedOnionWoodworks



Stunning!
 woodzealot



I wouldn't use this to cook with, but I had to share it with you!!
 ThePeaceSignFactory



Love it! Love it! Love it!
 goinggreenbananas



So cool!
 muddycreek



Another cool gadget!
 wrightmade



Pretty flowered oil dispenser.
 JanetsCrafts




What a cool juicer!!
LuciRae

3 comments:

  1. Great collection! Thanks so much for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I will be redoing a kitchen here soon myself and will have to keep all of this in mind! Thanks for including my juicer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great finds. I especially love bright colorful things in the kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete