About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wishlist #9 Home is in the Kitchen - Functional

Last week I featured items that were decorative for the kitchen. This week I'm looking at the more functional pieces that still add personality and character to the room I like the most.

A good kitchen needs a good recipe box.

NandJDesigns


A baker's kitchen always needs a good breadbox. 
TheSavvyShopper1


Pretty AND Functional. 

vesselsandwares


This tiny little dish would make a wonderful salt crock next to the stove. :)
vintagebyalexkeller


Beautiful and functional. I grew up in an "old-fashioned" family where I learned to can...seeing jars like this brings back great memories of my Grandmother and Grandfather. :)
oakhillvintage


Love these nesting doll towels! So cute!!
ohlittlerabbit


I go crazy over vintage kitchenware!
JoieDeCleve


A good cook needs a good apron...but I'd be worried about getting the APRON dirty and not my clothes. ;)
loverdoversclothing


Another reason I'm moving back to the West Coast - ARTICHOKES!! My favorite veg looks great on these hand printed tea towels. 
giardino


Gorgeous!!
owlcreekceramics


Fun way to spice up the kitchen.
BreadandBadger



 coffeebagger

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of kitchen items!
    I love the functional and beautiful theme and choices, thank you for including my hand printed artichoke tea towels.

    ReplyDelete