About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Playing Around and Having Fun

In my attempt to list more items in my shop, and especially "quick sale" items for BNRs, I ended up making my shop look cluttered and too hodge-podge. After having a little emotional crash about it yesterday, I have done a few things to make at least the first page look nicer and am slowly getting it back to the way I like it. :)

So, once I was in a good frame of mind again, I got right back to work and finished my newest listing:
Delft Blue Sitting Pretty Kitty

Isn't it cute? :D


Playing with this little guy gave me inspirations for Halloween - my favorite time of year!!
So here is a preview of what's to come...and no they will not all be cats. lol

Random Heads


LOVE Halloween!! :D - My favorite so far is the little punkin' headed one in the middle.....he might just have to be a "prototype" so I can keep him for myself! LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment