About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wishlist #12: What's in the Cupboard?

This week's collection is all about wonderful mixes, coffees, teas, and jarred treats that can be kept in the pantry or cupboard till ready to devour.

Coke and Rum Ice Cream Topping and Jelly
dasweetzpot


Jelly and jam sampler
purelypreserves
Chocolate - Banana Spread
kitchenvoodoo


Sea Salt Caramel - OMG!!
milkbutter


Strawberry Black Tea - My personal favorite for iced tea!
teaman


Moonpie Cupcakes in a jar.
OldTimeFavorites


Red Velvet Whoopie Pie Mix
cupcakemixfavors


Painted Desert Chili Mix - So pretty!
InstantChef


Cinnamon Chip Scone Mix
TeaForAllReasons


White Wine Italian Cake Mix
AWineTwist


Strawberry-Pineapple Jam
hopespantry


Watermelon Jelly - interesting AND pretty!!
BiscottiQueen


Yummy Raw Honey
honeyrunfarm


Peanut Butter and Chocolate Granola :)
NutsAboutGranola


Wild Blackberry Honey Sticks
TeaGalleria


Carribean Carcharadon Hot Sauce
SharkAttackSauces


Hot Sauce Sampler
ChefKnifeRevolution


Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa
tetoncocoacompany


Mocha Cream Flavored Coffee
AproposRoasters


Coconut, pineapple, and macadamia nuts in a granola...YUMMM!!!!
 MapleLeafConfections

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a delicious wish list. Thank you for including my yummy tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy, we are totally inspired and will now spend the rest of the day in the kitchen. Thank you for including our Chocolate-Banana Spread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both very welcome.
    Love your tea teaman.
    And can't wait to try all the other wonderful items in this week's list.

    ReplyDelete