About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back on Track......I hope!! LOL

It's been a very hectic month......some good things - like both shops being busy with sales and new listings...and some bad - like having my car breakdown and finding out that it's not only too expensive to fix, but not worth it. (My 2nd car, that is actually my daughter's learner car is in the shop now....and I'm currently waiting with fingers crossed that they can get it running for a price I can afford).

Needless to say, I've been full of mixed emotions....which I didn't want to have come across here on my blog. This is my happy place, and I didn't want to taint it...which is why there has not been any posts for awhile. Hope you all understand. :)

I took a couple extra days to do nothing but think, but now I'm back as both BeccaTheBaker AND BeyondCrochet to bring new items and ideas to life!! :D

NEW TO BECCA-THE-BAKER:
Recipe card sets:
Let Them Eat Pie - 12 4x6-inch Recipe Card Set



How Sweet It Is - Set of 24 4x6-inch Recipe Cards

I have other images/sets in the waiting - and will add 2 more sets a day.

COMING SOON:
Vintage Thanksgiving
Christmas Treats
French-Inspired Herbs
Kitchen Essentials
For The Love of Fall
Thanksgiving Memories
Turkey Time
Pass The Cranberry Sauce
The Breakfast Club
Chocolate Passion
Christmas Around The World
Abstract Edibles
....and many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment