About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I've Been Featured...(RePost from CatalunaDesigns)

CatalunaDesigns has been gracious enough to feature one of my BeccaTheBaker recipes on her blog.


Wishful Wednesday

Food battles!  That’s what we have been having as of late.  My kindergarten will NOT eat.  She is always battling when she does not get what she wants.  Maybe it’s because she is tired – maybe she feels it’s one thing she can control because she lives by everyone else’s rules at school.  Whatever it is – I am going INSANE!
So I was talking with Angie today about all of this and she was coming up with different suggestions.
“What is your daughters favorite food?”
“Mac and Cheese.”
“Make Mac and Cheese but in a different way.  Different noodles, maybe a little different taste.  That might bring her around to food differences.”
What a good idea!  So starting Thursday – we are triyng mac and cheese – a little different!


Mac and Cheese Macbook sticker decal in black or white - Free shipping to Canada and USA

MAC and CHEESE - Pair of Handmade Recycled Glass Image Cufflinks in Silver Tone

Southern Style Macaroni and Cheese Recipe

Italian Mac and Cheese

Decadent Lobster Mac & Cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment