About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Newest Product Line - Turtle Coasters and Potholders

I've had this idea for awhile, and knew how I wanted the shells but it took all this time for me to finally find the time to play around with the head, legs, and tail. I'm very happy with how they have turned out. :)

So, now the turtles have finally found their way to the kitchen and dining room...

Fall Turtle Coaster Set 

Fall Turtle Potholder 

There will be many more sets to come in all different color combinations. And I will be participating in the Out of the Box Sampler Boxes for November 2011, which will include a turtle coaster for my sample.

And let's not forget what gave me the inspiration for these sets:
  
Autumn Leaves Amigurumi Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment