About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sharing the Joy: Helping to Spread the Word About Fellow Etsians - SoapSudsBabyDuds

Sometimes just adding someone's item to your favorites list just isn't enough. That's been the case recently with a few shops I've recently purchased from on Etsy. So, in an attempt to show how much I appreciate their craftsmanship, I've decided to try to showcase them here on my blog. Now, I realize I don't have a large following...and I don't consider myself to be a great writer by any means. But, I'm sincere and TRULY appreciate the work they do, the personal touches they add, and in some cases: the support they have given me in return - whether it's been by leaving me encouraging convos, "liking" my Facebook page, or subscribing to me here. :)

So, here we go. I hope I do them proud.

I've had this in my drafts for months, but didn't post it due to technical difficulties with Blogger. Now I'm sad to say that the featured Etsy Seller will be putting her shop on an extended vacation. I still wanted to pay her tribute though, so here we go:

SoapSudsBabyDuds
8 bar Sample Pack - You choose scents.
 

The first BNR I was ever in was curated by SoapSudsBabyDuds. As soon as I mentioned that it was my first, "Soap" immediately made me feel welcome and at home and answered any and all questions that I had. Her BNRs are still the main ones I am in, and I'm proud to say I'm part of her SoapSuds BNS/BNR fun Team on Etsy. :)

When Soap's not busy curating and running a BNS/BNR, she's busy making....you guessed it: Soap!! I've become a huge fan and repeat customer of her wonderful soaps and have members of my family buying them as well.

Unfortunately, Soap needs to put her shop on hold for awhile, but I'm hoping she will be back real soon so we can all enjoy her wonderful bath products again. Items are still currently showing as available in her shop, but you might want to send her a convo first before submitting your orders.

My personal favorites:
Creamy Coconut Goats Milk Soap
Sugar Scrub in your choice of scents

Pineapple Goats Milk Soap
Bamboo Teak Goats Milk Soap












No comments:

Post a Comment