About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin-Spice Latte - Reprint from Betty Crocker

Pumpkin-Spice Latte

Pumpkin-Spice Latte 
Bloggers Adam and Jo Gallagher from Inspired Taste share a recipe for homemade lattes. Our favorite fall coffee house drink at home—the pumpkin-spice latte.
Prep Time: 
10 Minutes
 
Total Time:
10 Minutes
 
Makes:
2 servings
 

Lattes
2
  cups milk
tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1
  to 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
1/2
  teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
tablespoon vanilla
1/2
  cup hot brewed coffee
Garnish, if desired:
Whipped cream
Dash pumpkin pie spice
2
  cinnamon sticks
  1. In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and coffee.
  2. Pour into 2 large mugs. Garnish each with whipped cream, dash pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick.
Makes 2 servings
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
Allow the Pumpkin-Spice Latte to cool, and serve over ice for a cold version.
If you do not have pumpkin pie spice at home, make your own by combining 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of ground ginger and 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. This will make about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice mix.
Nutrition Information:
1 Serving (1 Serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment