About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Question for my followers.....

One of the first things I decided to do on this blog was help promote other Etsy sellers by featuring them in my weekly Wishlists. The original concept of these lists came directly from items I found on Etsy that I truly wanted. But, over time it changed and became more of a treasury of sorts......and then eventually I stopped doing them completely because of lack of time, and also because I frankly wasn't sure anyone was even looking.

I was just going through my Etsy favorites, and was reminded of all the great items I still want. So IF I do the Wishlists again, it will go back to the original way of featuring items I really wish I could own - based on themes, of course. :)


So that brings me to the question: for those of you who are truly following (aka paying attention....lol) - would you like to see the weekly Wishlists come back? Or would you prefer I just do more Pay It Forward posts featuring sellers that I have actual buying experience with?

No comments:

Post a Comment