About Me

My photo
I've been crocheting for over 30 years, and come from a family of yarn and fabric artisans. I learned to sew from my Grandmother who made several quilts a year entirely by hand...one for each child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. Life situations and changes caused me to take a chance and open my first Etsy shop in Feb. 2011. A few successful months later, I opened my second Etsy shop as BeccaTheBaker...and later in 2011 opened my third Etsy shop as BeyondCrochetToo. I'm a single mother of 2 teenagers (a girl and a boy), plus 2 cats. I'm a 5th generation Native Californian (Northern California. And am happy to be back on the West Coast in the Pacific Northwest where I belong.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Latest Additions to the Zoo

The amphibians are here and hoppy....I mean happy to join the BeyondCrochet Zoo family.


These non-slimy critters are soft and cuddly just like all the rest of the members of the zoo, and big enough to hold, love, and hug.


Ready for a hug!






More frogs/toads will be joining us soon...in all shapes and sizes...ready to jump into your shopping  carts and your hearts!



Even Keroppi has joined the group of fun-loving amphibians!





*Keroppi pattern can be found at:  http://shellatin.blogspot.com/2009/12/keroppi-amigurumi-pattern.html

1 comment: